- By reducing overpouring and spills with Precision Pour spouts you can serve an additional two to four drinks per bottle. This means that a Precision Pour spout will pay for itself in just one bottle.
- Three ball bearings, rather than the old standard two, for a smoother, more accurate pour. A new bottom design that ensures that the ball bearings will never fall into the bottle.
- Precision Pour spouts are made using virgin plastic, a far more durable material. Some old-style spouts also employ polycarbonate plastic which will break down in alcohol. We use no poly-carbonates.
- Some old-style spouts are assembled using glue that has been proven to break down in alcohol. Precision Pour spouts are assembled using a patented locking system, avoiding glue altogether.
- With Precision Pour 3 Ball Liquor Pour spouts, you can offer your customers the same delicious taste, drink after drink, no matter who is tending bar.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.