- Soft start, short and overload circuit protection features. The soft start delayed start feature extends lamp life by delaying the abrupt inrush current to the lamp
- 1W minimum load to support low load LED systems. Ideal to use with WAC Lighting under cabinet systems
- Contains an on/off Toggle switch at the base and a 72 inch detachable cord with an open splice
- Input Voltage: 120V AC, output Voltage: 12V AC, load: 60Watt
- Smooth and continuous dimming with an electronic low Voltage dimmer. Dimmers should always be installed on the primary side of the transformer. Standards: class 2, UL & CUL listed for Damp locations
- Plug-in power supply with on/off switch and 6' detachable cord
- Class 2 transformers are required for most cabinet listed fixtures
- 120V, 60W maximum load capacity - 20W minimum
- Dimensions: 2 3/4" L x 1 5/8" W x 1 3/4" H
- Black Finish
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.